- This event has passed.
Lower Drug Costs Week of Action
February 8 @ 8:00 am - February 12 @ 5:00 pm
Life and health should come before #BigPharma’s profits. That’s why during the #RxWeekofAction (February 8-12), we’re calling on #MNLeg to lower prescription drug costs.
We need to make our legislators hear us: make the will of the people clear this week by taking action with us each day.
- Monday: Share how high prescription drug costs impact you or your loved ones.
- Tuesday: Post a photo or video on social media about the need to put people before Big Pharma’s profits. Use the hashtags #RxWeekofAction, #ChangeTheRules, and #MNleg, and don’t forget to tag your legislators!
- Wednesday: Call your legislators and tell them to support measures to reign in prescription drug costs, including the Prescription Drug Affordability Board bill. Find your legislators.
- Thursday: Write a letter to the editor. See sample talking points and letter writing tips.
- Friday: Commit to taking ongoing action throughout legislative session.