The Supreme Court has already decided to overturn Roe v. Wade. We’re angry, heartbroken, and clear in our commitment to reproductive freedom. Abortion care is vital health care and must be available to everyone who needs it – no matter their gender identity, where they live, how much money they make, or whether they’re Black, brown, or white.
We’re going to keep fighting for health care access, our reproductive freedom, and our civil and human rights – in Minnesota, and across the country.
Here are eight essential abortion care funds, clinics, and advocacy organizations to support RIGHT NOW to fight back:
- UnRestrict Minnesota: Coalition working to protect and expand abortion access in Minnesota
- Our Justice: Minnesota abortion assistance fund and lodging program
- Whole Woman’s Health Alliance: Online and in-person abortion care provider in Minnesota and beyond
- Pro-Choice Minnesota: Advocacy group working to advance reproductive rights in Minnesota
- Gender Justice: Minnesota-based legal advocacy firm fighting for gender equality, trans rights and reproductive freedom across the Country
- WE Health: Duluth-based reproductive health and abortion care provider
- Just the Pill: Online medication abortion care provider
- SPIRAL Collective: Providing trauma-informed, client- and healing-centered practical abortion support, community-based education, and culture/narrative shifting practice.